The H-2B visa category is issued by US companies looking to temporarily employ skilled or unskilled foreign workers in nonagricultural positions. These positions must be temporary, and there must be no available qualified US workers to fill the positions. The employer must get a certification from the Department of Labor that there are no qualified US workers available to fill the position. The alien may stay up to three years, but if they do then they will not be allowed to change their immigration status or reenter the US under an H or L visa unless they live outside of the US for six months.

Our Attorneys

Intuitive, insightful, assiduous, sedulous, diligent and meticulously commited to the success of our clients.


Mumtaz Wani

Lead Counsel

Mr. Wani is an eminent and a singularly distinguished attorney with over thirty years of extensive legal experience. His remarkable scholarship, comprehensive understanding of the law, coupled with his genuine, and veritable concern for the welfare of our clients, makes him an extremely rare and atypical find.