Student Visa (F Visa)

The F nonimmigrant visa category covers foreign nationals entering the United States in order to engage in academic studies. These studies can range from elementary school to post-doctoral studies. As long as a student on an F visa is a bona fide nonimmigrant, they can study in the US even if there are similar programs in their home country. They can stay here for many years to finish their program of study. And they can even take up a period of practical training after they finish their studies.

Our Attorneys

Intuitive, insightful, assiduous, sedulous, diligent and meticulously commited to the success of our clients.

Mumtaz Wani

Lead Counsel

Mr. Wani is an eminent and a singularly distinguished attorney with over thirty years of extensive legal experience. His remarkable scholarship, comprehensive understanding of the law, coupled with his genuine, and veritable concern for the welfare of our clients, makes him an extremely rare and atypical find.

Legal Consultation

Dear ,

Thank you for reaching out!

We have received your message and would like to thank you for writing to us. If your inquiry is urgent, please use the telephone number listed below to talk to one of our staff members. Otherwise, we will reply by email as soon as possible.

Talk to you soon,
[Wani & Associates]